Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Friends First!

My whole life I've made the mistake of never developing a friendship before a relationship. It was always strangers to lovers with nothing in between. Where exactly has that landed me? How can anyone have a healthy relationship without a friendship? Trust me...a great relationship can't be based on sex alone. Eventually, you actually you to have conversations with the other person! Is it easy to hold back your feelings when producing a relationship the healthy way? Absolutely not!! Will it be worth it? I truly believe so. For once in my life...For the very first time...This will be done the right way, the healthy way. Great relationships are built on a solid base of friendship. Like it or not...it's the truth.

1 comment:

  1. A+mazing! Please continue writing because you have a serious talent

    ReplyDelete