Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm Only Human...

I've been in love, and I've been heartbroken. I have felt so amazingly happy that I've felt like dancing, and also so extremely sad, I felt as if I couldn't live another day. I'm only human. I have been stressed. I have been depressed. I have been all alone. I have been joyful. I have been blessed, and I have been grateful. I've gone through the trials, the pain, and suffering of life. I have had ups and downs in my relationships. I've been called ugly, and handsome. I'm only human. There have been those days when I've felt my heart couldn't take the pain any more, and all I wanted to do was wake up from this horrible dream I felt I was living in. I have lied and taken others for granted. But then again...I'm only human. I've been used, abused, and taken for granted. There have also been days, when my heart overflowed with so much love, it truly took away my breath. I'm only human. My life is anything but picture perfect. I'm not the smartest. I'm not the handsomest. I have been hurt by the ones I've loved, and rejected by the people I called my friends. I have felt cherished, special, 1 in a million. I am only human. I've taken what life has thrown my way, and made it through. Only by the grace of God, have I made it without being defeated. Sometimes, behind the smiling face of those dear to you, is a broken, hurting, wounded, abandoned, and lonely person. Take the time to ask, show you care. Maybe one day, when you are feeling as if you cant take another step, someone will look you straight in the eyes, see right through to your soul, and say: No. You're not okay. How can I be there for you? After all..We are only Human.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry but I had to add that you're also incredibly handsome and talented Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete